Applications for the Global School on Health Rights Litigation (June 13-17, 2016) are now being accepted. This year Harvard FXB has partnered with the prestigious O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University, which will hold the one-week intensive course. Application deadline: April 1, 2016.
- 03/28Nutrition Governance: A Unified Framework for Undernutrition and Obesity
- 03/30Building Bridges Session 9, Protection for Syrian Refugees: Laws, Policies, and Global Responsibility Sharing
- 04/06Building Bridges Session 11: Trauma and Torture among Syrian Refugees
- 04/09"I Declare at My Own Risk" One-Woman Play, part of Culture Beyond Borders
- 04/10CONFERENCE: Culture Beyond Borders: The Roma Contribution