The Harvard FXB Center has today released a new report detailing the effect of the European refugee and migration crisis on the small Greek island of Lesbos. Here, Jacqueline Bhabha and report author visiting scholar Vasileia Digidiki discuss the urgent and growing child protection challenges and violations on the ground in Lesbos and consider the policy implications of the crisis as a whole on the international child protection system.
- 03/28Nutrition Governance: A Unified Framework for Undernutrition and Obesity
- 03/30Building Bridges Session 9, Protection for Syrian Refugees: Laws, Policies, and Global Responsibility Sharing
- 04/06Building Bridges Session 11: Trauma and Torture among Syrian Refugees
- 04/09"I Declare at My Own Risk" One-Woman Play, part of Culture Beyond Borders
- 04/10CONFERENCE: Culture Beyond Borders: The Roma Contribution