NASHIK, India — A wide-angle photograph hangs in the lobby of my hotel in this ancient city in western India. It’s of Nashik at night during a religious festival called the Kumbh Mela, surrounded by hills, with brightly lit streets, houses and temples. Full article.
- Interview with FXB’s Siddarth Kara About His New Film, “Trafficked”
- the migrant diaries: Mexico 2017-3
- Psychology holds key to getting people out before disaster strikes
- Humanitarian Response to Conflict and Disaster Class With HarvardX
- Protecting Health Care in Armed Conflict: Harvard FXB at UNGA 72