- This event has passed.
Ukrainian Fellows of the Harvard Scholars at Risk (SAR) Program Speak about Healthcare Challenges in Ukraine as the War Continues
February 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join this event hosted by the Harvard Scholars at Risk (SAR) Program, Heal Ukraine Group (HUG), and the Global Medical Knowledge Alliance (GMKA) in collaboration with Harvard Medical School affiliated physicians and scientists.
Ukrainian clinicians participating in the SAR program at MGH and BWH currently, will discuss their work in healthcare in Ukraine, the needs of the country’s healthcare system and ongoing challenges.
Panel of Visiting Scholars:
- Sofiya Hrechukh, MD Psychiatry; Lviv; BWH
- Vadym Vus, MD Family Medicine; Rivne Oblast; MGH
- Ali Dzhemiliev, MD General Surgery; Crimea/Kyiv; BWH
- Veronika Patsko, MD Oncology; Kyiv; MGH
- Inesa Huivaniuk, MD Surgical Oncology; Kyiv; BWH
- Mark C. Poznansky, MD, PhD; Director, Vaccine and Immunotherapy Center, MGH; HUG Co-Founder; Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Nelya Melnitchouk, MD, MsC; Colorectal Surgeon, BWH; Assistant Professor of Surgery, HMS; President and Co-Founder, Global Medical Knowledge Alliance
You may join in person or virtually via Zoom.
February 10th, 2023
12:00pm – 1:00pm ET
O’Keeffe Auditorium at Mass General HospitalJoin on Zoom